Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Eleven (reviewed by L.E.)


I have finished the book called Eleven by Lauren Myracle. This book is a realistic book written about a girl Winnie who over time realizes her problems and feelings she has about turning eleven, such as her friend Amanda’s sudden interest in boys and how she doesn’t feel the same way.

Some of the main characters are Winnie, (the main character) Amanda, (Winnie’s best friend) Gail, (the new girl and bully) Chantelle, (another friend of Winnie’s) Most of the setting takes place at their school, Winnie’s house, and sometimes the mall. Some conflicts Winnie has are being bullied at school, trying to fit in with the “cool” group of girls, and keeping up with school so she doesn’t fall behind.

I highly recommend Eleven to girls wanting to read about another girls everyday life, just like I did. I found that I liked every part of this book, especially when Winnie discovers her new best friend and how much they can connect to each other, just like my friends and I!

By: L. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment