Thursday, September 9, 2010

Review for Paintball Blast by RW


Paintball Blast by Jake Maddox is an interesting narrative about Max [the main character] and his teammate Tyler. They had been playing paintball together for a long time. They usually win most of their games. Well, that is until he faced Ryan’s team.
Max noticed something strange about Ryan’s team one day. When Ryan took one shot he hit the opponent with one and two hit the wall. Max thought to himself, how can that be? He also noticed that Ryan’s team always had yellow paintballs.
Max and his team worked hard to get ready for the challenge cup. They won their first two games and then are in the finals against Ryan’s team. You will have read this book to see if Max and Tyler can figure out if Ryan’s team is cheating.
Paintball Blast is a great mystery that would be enjoyed by boys or anyone who likes paintball. I enjoyed the book because it kept me in suspense. I was eager to read more because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Like Max, I too like to play hard while following the rules. I expect others to also.

Reviewed by RW

No comments:

Post a Comment