Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twelve by Lauren Myracle (reviewed by E.Z.)


I read a book called “Twelve” by Lauren Myrcle. It is a realistic fiction book and it is from the “Eleven” series. The main idea of the book is about all the changes that happened to Winnie (the main character) when she was twelve. One of the changes that happened is that Winnie went to middle school. Another big change is Winnie lost her best friend.
The main characters of the book include Winnie (the main girl character), Dinah (Winnies best friend) and Cinnamon (Winnies other friend). They are all going through lots of changes in their life. Sandra is Winnie’s big sister who is a total girly girl teenager. She helps Winnie with all the changes because Sandra was once twelve. I would recommend this book to eleven or twelve year old girls. It is a funny book and makes you want to keep reading.
Mostly, the setting is at middle school. The setting is also at Winnie’s house a lot. I defiantly know that most things in this book are realistic, because it’s about all the things that can happen to Twelve year old girls. If you read this book I would also recommend the book “Thirteen” because it’s from the same series. I like this book a lot because its funny, and it can relate to me because I’m about to turn twelve. I also like it because the author always ends the chapter with the reader wanting to know what happens. I would defiantly recommend it to other girls!

Reviewed by E.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment